FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_voting_barTAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_voting_barTAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)

Go down 
+13
Dazzle
pathfinder
Ross
The-Dude
Gazz
ricky3417
Fester
chub
33lima
sniperman
kommissarboris
tazj
BIG SAM
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 am

THE PRE TAKE AIM CUP MEETING WILL NOW BE HELD AT MY HOUSE AT REDHALL.

IF ANYONE NEEDS DIRECTIONS GIVE ME A SHOUT.

START TIME 8PM

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR GUNS SO THAT WE CAN GET THEM TESTED.
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Location* : Ballymena

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:55 am

copy pasta if it is any help for you sam.

Safety
Approved eye protection must be worn at all times while not in the safe zone. If you take your eye protection off in these areas you are risking the loss of an eye.
Any participant that is found not wearing eye protection in these areas will be immediately removed from the game. If this happens twice the participant will be removed permanently from the event.

If your eye protection comes off, comes loose from the frame, comes loose at the strap or the lens cracks in the gaming zone, place your hands over your eyes, drop to the ground, call out: "EMERGENCY!".

If you or any player you can see gets injured or appears to be in difficulty, call out: "EMERGENCY!" and alert a marshal immediately. Game play will be halted during the emergency.
When in the safe zone, magazines must be removed, chambers must be clear and fire selectors must be on Safe. RIFs must not be discharged in the safe zone. This also means no discharging blank shots. Any participant found discharging his RIF in the safe zone will be warned. If this happens twice the participant will receive a red card
Propane / green gas cannisters must not be brought into the gaming areas. It is your responsibility to ensure all your gas magazines / grenades are fully charged before you play. Recharging will not be allowed in the gaming area

Site Rules
In accordance with Irish Law, the wearing of Irish DPM is not permitted.

Boots must be worn in the gaming areas due to the terrain involved. Preferably tactical boots, but the minimum requirement is strong boots with proper ankle support. Wellington boots are not permitted.

Fair Play
No unsportsmanlike conduct, arguments, threats, racial or personal abuse, abusive or foul language, taunting, provoking, obscene gestures, or verbal aggression is allowed. Participants reported to be shouting "YOU'RE HIT!" or similar phrases at other participants will be considered to be displaying aggressive behaviour and will be given a yellow card.
Always give your opponent the benefit of the doubt.

Marshals
Marshals primary objective shall be to ensure fair game play.
Marshals shall at all times be considered impartial.
Marshals have the right to issue a yellow or a red card to any player as they see fit according to the guidelines to which the marshals shall adhere.
If any player has an issue with a particular marshal, or wishes to appeal a marshal's decision, they can immediately ask for the head marshal to intervene. The head marshal's decision is final

Chronographing
All RIFs will be chronographed before every game with a certifiably calibrated chronograph. The maximum allowable power of a RIF is 1 joule, with the hop up turned FULLY OFF, in accordance with Irish law. This would equate to 328 feet per second or 100 metres per second with a 0.2g bb. In order to streamline the process, chronographing will only be done with 0.2g bbs (supplied). Any RIF that exhibits a power greater than that allowed shall be deemed ineligible for play and will not be allowed into the game zone.

Ammunition Rules
All games will have an allocation of 1000 bbs per player. This allocation may be divided amongst team members in any way they see fit once there are no more than 10000 bbs per team on the field at any time.
Grenades may be used, but with some limitations.

• BB grenades may be used, but the bbs in the grenade are to be taken from the teams allocation for that game ie - the bbs in your grenade are part of your 1000 round allocation
  • Teams may not have any more than three grenades in any game
  • Sonic grenades (specifically thunderB grenades) are not to be used in the cqb area or in any enclosed gun pits in the outdoor area. They can be used in the open and will be deemed to have a kill radius of 3 metres from point of impact. Marshals will advise you on the day if your grenade can be used in these areas

Gun Hits
If, during gameplay, your gun is hit by a bb, that shall be deemed a gun hit. The player mustshout "Gun Hit" , stop using that gun and switch to a secondary if they have it. They can resume using their primary if they respawn. If they do not have a secondary gun, they must return to respawn
Knife Kills
A knife kill consists of a player approaching an opponent quietly, and gently touching the opponent on the arm or back while saying "knife kill". Under no circumstance is the motion to be aggressive, or such that may give the opponent a reason to fear for their safety. Airsoft is not a contact sport and as such physical contact is to be kept at an absolute minimum. Breach of this rule will result in the player receiving a red card. You must use your hand, not any part of your gun or any other equipment. Bayonets or knives – of any description, real or imitation – are prohibited.
Knife kills by their definition, are silent kills. If you as a player are knife killed, do NOT shout hit, but rather raise your gun above your head and walk directly back to your respawn area. Breach of this rule will result in the player receiving a yellow card.

Bang Kills
Bang kills are considered a courtesy, and do not have to be accepted. If you are close enough to "bang kill" an opponent (approx 3m), you are expected to have your RIF on semi automatic should your opponent not take the bang kill. Full automatic fire at such close range will earn a yellow card for offenders.

Penalty System

Marshal discression in using verbal warnings will be allowed for minor offences

Yellow Card
This is the equivalent of a warning.

It carries through for the day, and should you accumulate a second yellow card, you will be asked to leave the gaming area and sit out the current game. Once you have sat out the current game, you are eligible to play again. Each further yellow card after this point will result in further dismissal.

Red Card
This will be given for a serious breach of the rules (safety or otherwise) and will result in the player being dismissed instantly from the game area for the duration of the current game. Once this game is over, the player is eligible to play in the next game, but will be deemed to have accumulated a yellow card, so any further transgressions, no matter how minor will result in further dismissal. A second direct red card transgression will result in disqualification and dismissal from the site
without refund.

Black Card
This will be issued only to those who seriously breach safety rules and / or show no regard for the safety of other players. Receiving this card will mean instant disqualification from the Take AIM Cup and the player will be asked to leave the venue immediately without refund.

Game Types

Scenario 1
Rules
You are tasked with taking a package from your base at game start to the opponents base (the general area of which will be indicated to you prior to game start). You will be met by a team of defenders along the way who you must defeat in order to access the base. Defenders will only have one life and attackers will have infinite lives. Should an attacker be hit, they must return to their originating base to respawn

Determining a winner
This a is a timed game and the team who completes the task quickest shall be deemed the victor. There is a time limit of 30 minutes for this game

Scenario 2
Rules
You are tasked with entering a building complex and navigating your way through all rooms to the exit in as quick a time as possible. You will meet resistance as you negotiate the rooms and all opponents must be neutralised. There will be a hostage (identified with high vis clothing) who must remain unscathed throughout. Shooting the hostage will incur a 15 second penalty. Defenders will only have one life and attackers will have infinite lives. Should an attacker be hit, they must return to their originating point to respawn. Firing will be restricted to semi-automatic only

Determining a winner
This a is a timed game and the team who completes the task quickest shall be deemed the victor.
There is a time limit of 30 minutes for this game

Scenario 3
Rules
You are tasked with taking a package from your base at game start to the opponents base (the general area of which will be indicated to you prior to game start). You will be met by a team of opponents along the way who are trying to deliver their package into your base.
There will also be a number of flags around the game zone that are available to capture and return to your base. Once a flag is in a base, it cannot be touched and is deemed safe. Once a package is delivered to an opponents base, or should the time limit of 45 minutes be reached, the game is deemed over. Both teams have an infinite number of lives.

Determining a winner
Flags will be worth 1 point and delivering the package succesfully will be worth 4 points. At game end, the team with the most points shall be deemed the victor.
There is a time limit of 45 minutes for this game

Scenario 4
Rules
You are tasked with locating a VIP who has a number of bodyguards. You must eliminate the bodyguards before capturing the VIP and bringing him or her back to your base. You will meet opposition along the way from another team who have the same objective. Both teams have infinite lives.

Determining a winner
The team who succesfully captures the VIP and brings him or her back to their base shall be deemed the victor.
Should the objective not be completed, the team who is closest to completing the final objective shall be deemed the victor. There is a time limit of 60 minutes for this game
Teams who do not progress to the final 8 shall continue to play timed games to determine their final placings.
Back to top Go down
Fester
SERGANT
SERGANT
Fester

Location* : Carrickfergus

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm

i, like the gun hit idea
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

Location* : templepatrick, guns owned,custom star l1a1, barret m82, tanaka browning hi power, ares sa80 ugl, tokyo marui p226,de tri shot shotgun,jg mp5a5 and ics mp5a4. looking for glock 17

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 pm

hmmmmmmm i like our chances at these games we are good at quick responds and again at camo and conceal for single shot kills.
Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

I think we have more chance now if we use you and colm in the forest. I be bring other kit now.
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

Location* : templepatrick, guns owned,custom star l1a1, barret m82, tanaka browning hi power, ares sa80 ugl, tokyo marui p226,de tri shot shotgun,jg mp5a5 and ics mp5a4. looking for glock 17

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 pm

well it is the morning be for we set off to take the take aim cup by storm, i no support up here will be huge so than ks in advance and whish us all luck, and we should hopefully return with the cup. see you all next week
Back to top Go down
33lima
SERGANT
SERGANT
33lima

Location* : Belfast

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Yeah good luck to the Foxtrot 58 team! Show them how it's done! And no matter what happens, uphold the good name the site has earned, for determined but fair play!
Back to top Go down
ricky3417
SERGANT
SERGANT
ricky3417

Location* : Carrickfergus

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 pm

33lima wrote:
Yeah good luck to the Foxtrot 58 team! Show them how it's done! And no matter what happens, uphold the good name the site has earned, for determined but fair play!

i aggree with ivor good luck guys and enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

Location* : Larne

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:17 am

Good luck folks, see you all next week, look forward to hearing the stories.
Back to top Go down
mikey w
NOOB
NOOB
mikey w

Location* : islandmagee

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 am

good luck guys
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:31 am

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

AND WE CAME THIRD

THE RUNNING

TEAM KOSA 1ST PLACE

TEAM FRAG 2ND PLACE

TEAM FOXTROT 58 3RD PLACE

FOXTROT 58 ARE NOW THE TAKE AIM BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009

WE ALSO HOLD THE COURSE RECORD FOR THE CQB AREA WITH A TIME OF 3 MIN 12 SEC'S

WE ALSO HOLD THE COURSE RECORD FOR THE LONGEST DEFFENCE IN THE WOODLAND AREA , A TIME OF 21 OUT OF 30 MIN'S

GADGETMAN ALSO RECEIVED A MEDAL FOR THE MOST DEDICATED TEAM SUPPORTER FROM THE EVENT ORGANIZERS.

THE SITE ORGANIZERS ALSO COMMENDED US AS BEING THE BEST DRESSED AND MOST WELL PRESENTED TEAM ON THE SITE.

AND WE DONE ALL OF THIS WITH A TEAM OF SEVEN MEN ,AS WE WERE PLAYING AGAINST TEAMS OF 10 THE WHOLE WAY THROUGHT THE COMPETITION.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO THE SITE ORGANIZERS AT TAKE AIM AND MOYVALLEY ADVENTURE ZONE FOR THEIR ORGANIZATION AND HANDLING OF THE EVENT.

COMISERATIONS TO TEAM TAKE AIM AS WE PUT THEM OUT OF THE CUP (BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR GUYS)

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE MEMBERS OF TEAM FOXTROT 58 FOR THEIR DEDICATION AND THE MANNER IN WHICH THEY PLAYED AND PRESENTED THEMSELVES. THERE PLAY TO WIN OR DIE TRYING MENTALITTY SEEN US THROUGHT TO THE END OF THE GAMES.
WE HAVE NOW RETURNED FROM THE SOUTH WITH A LOT MORE FRIENDS AND MEMORIES THAT WILL NEVER FAID.
Back to top Go down
adde
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
adde

Location* : BALLYMENA HEY

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 am

Well done guys, you got credit from the other teams as well

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055723422&page=9

red2d2 makes a comment about you all
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstt.yolasite.com
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:26 am

It was a good weekend great result and well organised. Shame we had to knock the take aim team out. (not!!!)
Back to top Go down
therabi
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
therabi

Location* : glengormley

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 am

congrats sounds like yous had a good time away. well done all
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:34 am

nice too see not a bad word said about us makes a change. nasa thinks we got given the medal dont think they realise we had to play again!!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

Location* : Larne

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

is NASA one of the teams?, they sounds like space cadets lol
Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 pm

If u read it now we are accused but the captain of the maz team says it never happen. So we have allies.
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 am

is that the one where the maz team said he shoot one and i shoot him coz we both took the hit and both got away with out capture. we both looked at each other and both went down at the same time and started counting allow i dont know how this person could have seen us at the back of the site !?!
Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 am

I think it was colm or Ross at the front they are on about. not sure.
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:39 am

i was behind them ross took a hit an i stayed back to cover and colum stole one of thier men.
Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:04 am

Alrite.
Back to top Go down
marc
NOOB
NOOB
marc

Location* : whitehead

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:07 am

we stole all ther men i reakon if there was 30 of them we still wouldv had captured them all before the 30 mins where up
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:52 am

pitty there is all that slandering going on bout the event people need to realise like all sport decissions will go for and against people.
Back to top Go down
Ross
SERGANT
SERGANT
Ross

Location* : ballycarry

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

i agree with you Ryan on that

there is no need for people to say things like that
after having such a good week end Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 pm

THE PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE BITCHING ON BOARDS IE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GOT BEAT. OUT OF THE 26 TEAMS WHO PLAYED THERE ARE ONLY A FEW WHO WERE HAPPY WITH THE RESULT.

WE TOOK ON KOSA IN THE SEMI FINALS AND GOT BEAT BY A BETTER TEAM,END OFF.NO BITCHING REQUIRED A GOOD TEAM HAD THE BETTER RESULT.
IT'S JUST A PITY THAT OTHER TEAMS DID NOT PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO PLAYING AND WINNING AS THEY DID BY BITCHING.
I DID HOWEVER NOTICE A GROUP STANDING AT THE CQB ENTRANCE AT THE SEMI FINAL STAGE CHANTING "TAKE YOUR HITS " TO THE PHILIPINO TEAM, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS DISGRACEFULL.THIS WAS FROM A COUPLE OF PLAYERS AND WAS NOT REPRESENTITIVE OF ALL WHO WERE THERE.

WHEN WE PLAYED WE HAD AROUND 200 PEOPLE CHANTING "FOXTROT, FOXTROT" WHICH WAS A MORE PLEASING THING TO HEAR, IT'S A PITY THOSE COUPLE OF PLAYERS COULDN'T FOLLOW THE SAME CHARACTER AS THE REST OF THE TEAMS THAT PLAYED.

AS FOR THE NASA WOLVES, THEY LET THEMSELVES DOWN ON SO MANY FRONTS I HAVE LOST COUNT. THE SAD FACT OF THE MATTER IS THEY FIELDED A VERY GOOD TEAM, AGAIN THE MAJORITY WERE LET DOWN BY A FEW, BUT WITH ONE PROBLEM GETTING STACKED ON TOP OF ANOTHER ALL WEEKEND , THIS WAS TO LEAD TO THE OVERALL DEMISE OF THE TEAM.I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO SEE TWO NI TEAMS IN THE FINAL, WHICH WOULD HAVE GAUREENTED THE CUP COMING NORTH, BUT AFTER SEEING WHAT WENT ON WITH THE BITCHING AFTER THEIR SEMI FINAL GAME I AM GLAD WE DID NOT MEET THEM IN THE FINAL AS THEIR ANGER WAS DOWN TO PLAIN OLD WE DIDN'T WIN AND WE'RE NOT HAPPY, THERE GOES THE DUMMY.

I DID HOWEVER CONGRATULATE THE TEAM FOR A WELL PLAYED GAME, AS IT WAS WELL PLAYED BUT THE OUTCOME JUST WASN'T TO THEIR LIKING.

AIRSOFT IS A GAME OF HONOUR, THIS IS A DOOR THAT SWINGS BOTH WAYS.YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED.BUT DON'T START BITCHING LIKE WOMEN WHEN YOUR COMPLAINTS ARE UNFOUNDED AND YOU HAVE BEEN BEATEN.REMEMBER YOU MUST ALSO EXCEPT HONOUR IN DEFEAT AS WELL AS FARE PLAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)   TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAKE AIM CUP (DUBLIN AIRSOFT TEAM EVENT)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next