FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_voting_barOP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_voting_barOP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"

Go down 
+10
Mehringer
sniperman
skort88
GadgetMan
adde
Gazz
mikey w
33lima
Dazzle
BIG SAM
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

Location* : templepatrick, guns owned,custom star l1a1, barret m82, tanaka browning hi power, ares sa80 ugl, tokyo marui p226,de tri shot shotgun,jg mp5a5 and ics mp5a4. looking for glock 17

OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 am

yes great shoot and a very enjoable and tiring experiance especcially while haveing to do a cadre over the 2 days all being well the results for the 3 cadres will be out soon
Back to top Go down
pathfinder
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
pathfinder

Location* : Glengormley

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 am

Well big man when is the next one, as Ivor said you can't beat them. YE HA bring it on.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 am

THIS WAS CERTAINLY A SHOOT TO REMEMBER.

THE BRITISH FORCES WHERE OUT NUMBERED 2 - 1, BUT THIS DID NOT HAMPER THEM IN ANY WAY. WE HAD TO PUSH THROUGH THE VILLAGE AREA TO TRY AND RETREIVE OUR CAPTIVE COMMANDER. AFTER A LONG AND HARD FIGHT WE WERE DISAPOINTED TO GET WITHIN 10 FEET OF HIS POSITION BEFORE WE WERE PUSHED BACK.
THE NIGHT OP HOWEVER WAS A DIFFERENT KETTLE OF FISH. BRITISH FORCES NOW HAD THE UPPER HAND, BEING EXPERTS IN NIGHT MANOUVERS THE BRITISH MOVED LIKE FOXES OVER THE GROUND.THE FIRST CONTACT CAME WHEN THE BALKINS HAD SET UP AN AMBUSH.TO THEIR SURPRISE THE BRITISH HAD OUT MANOUVERED THEM SETTING AN AMBUSH OF THEIR OWN RIHGT BEHIND THEIR POSITION, WHILE WE SENT THE REST OF THE PATROL TO ATTACK THEIR FLANK. THIS WAS A TYPICAL HIT AND RUN MISSION TO PROBE THE BALKIN DEFENCIVE LINE.THESE HIT AND RUN MISSIONS CONTINUED THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT UNTIL FIRST LIGHT. IT WAS NOW OR NEVER, OUR SMALL BAND OF MEN MOVED INTO POSITION TO RE-TAKE ARE CAPTIVE COMMANDER. IT WAS NOT LONG BEFORE WE HAD THE BALKINS ON THE BACK FOOT AS WE MOVED IN. THE COMMANDER WAS GLAD TO SEE US AS WE CARRIED HIM TO A WAITING CHOPPER.
WE RETREATED TO OUR BASE CAMP FOR A WELL EARNED REST BEFORE PULLING OUT. NEXT THING WE KNOW WE ARE GETTING HIT BY AN ENEMY PATROL. WE WERE HAVING NONE OF IT AND THEY WERE PUSHED BACK TO THEIR BASE.WE THEN GOT A COMS MESSAGE TO SAY THAT THE COMMANDERS CHOPPER HAD BEEN SHOT DOWN AND HE WAS AGAIN IN THE HANDS OF THE BALKIN FORCES. WE PUT TOGETHER A HASTY PLAN TO PUT IN ANOTHER RESCUE BID.AGAIN THE BALKINS WERE NO MATCH FOR OUR SUPERIOR TACTICS ON THE GROUND. THE COMMANDER WAS SNATCHED AGAIN AND EXTRACTED OUT OF THE AREA.
WE WERE THEN GIVEN ORDERS TO MOVE IN ON THE BALKIN BASE AND DISTROY THEIR MAIN INSTALATIONS. WE LOST TWO OF OUR SATCHEL CHARGES DURING THE FIRE FIGHT BUT UNDETERMINED WE CARRIED ON USING OUR SUPERIOR FIRE POWER TO DISTROY THE TARGETS. JOB DONE TIME TO BUG OUT. THE SMOKE WENT DOWN FOR THE EXTRACTION POINT AND WE MOVED IN. IT WAS A QUICK BUT DESISIVE BATTLE, NEEDLESS TO SAY WE CLAIMED VICTORY OVER OUR BALKIN ENEMIES AS WE FLEW OUT OVER THE CLIFFS TO SAFETY.
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
Ross
SERGANT
SERGANT
Ross

Location* : ballycarry

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 am

brilliant story love every bit of and its

all true great right up SAM
Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Location* : Ballymena

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 am

since there has been no report from the balkan forces. I will make one

On the morning of 27th March, 2010. We recieved intel that a rescue mission was being planned by one of the British special forces to save their commander whom was captured on the night and morning of 31st October and 1st November, 2009. The commander was non responsive dutying his captivity.

A small force was deployed to defeat and stop the British force from getting their commander back. The Balkan force fortified the village that surrounded the SF base where the captured commander was being held. Between 14.45hrs and 15.00hrs contact was made with a small number of British forces who were taking by surprise by the deployed Balkan force that outnumbered them by a 3-1 ratio. The fire fight that insued was bloody and long. Altho the Balkan force was pushed back they used cover and the unset of darkness to their advantage and was able to stop the commander from being rescued.

At night the Balkan force recieved orders to move the commander to a field post along the coast to keep the British special forces from locating their commander. Patrols were send out to locate the British forces harbour area. Some of the patrols contacted the enemy and bogged out to report their findings. Other patrols set up OP's to recon the movements of the British. On returning to camp the patrols were able to flank the enemy when they attacked the Balkans harbour area. The commander is lost dutying one of the assults. But was recaptured and tied to the roof of a lorry to stop him from being rescued. Unfortunely he was untied and rescued but reports from an officer on the ground states that there was 3 rounds that he fired which hit its target. Witnesses have confirmed this statement.

After lossing the commander the Balkan troops were informed that the British forces were given the objective to destory 3 key locations. The Balkan forces were able to capture 2 of the British's explosives which was destroy and given to the units explosive expert. Balkan force was able to hold off the British forces.

Intel was recieved by intelligence on the Balkan forces side stating that there was to be collectation of the British forces out of the area. The Balkan command deployed a unit to make contact and stop the small force from being collected by chopper. Half an hour into operation the Balkan force made contact and was able to hold off the enemy for a period of time but when orange smoke was spotted the British force made a last ditch attempt to get to their rally point. The Balkan force was strected out due to the British troops going it alone by forgetting they were in a team. They were about to regroup on the smoke and was air lifted. The Balkan force was later de-briefed on killing the commander and the officer in question was giving a medal of honour for hitting his target and silencing the British commander.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 am

SORRY! I GOT A BIT CONFUSED THERE, BUT NOW I'VE REALIZED MY MISTAKE.

YOU WHERE AT BALKIN BACKLASH AT PREDITOR.CAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD HAVE COME UP WITH THAT STORY LINE, OR YOU HAVE GOT REALLY BAD INTEL, OR IT WAS JOSH WHO TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED

OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 Sleep ... lol OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Location* : Ballymena

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 am

just wanted to try my hand at something like doing a report i think i might have over done it but hey i am proud of my attempt at it. OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
adde
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
adde

Location* : BALLYMENA HEY

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:56 am

On the point of inaccuracies sam, you missed a bit out. During the sactchel charge game two of the "elite" British forces kept getting wiped out by one of our elite balkans snipers. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstt.yolasite.com
pathfinder
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
pathfinder

Location* : Glengormley

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm

You can't trust all that is writenin those English papers. OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Fester
SERGANT
SERGANT
Fester

Location* : Carrickfergus

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:25 am

dont mess with our medal of honour,
thats just jealousy that they didn't get medals Razz
Back to top Go down
wee josh
NOOB
NOOB
wee josh

Location* : down the road hehe

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 am

josh told you thanks ,well sam just remeber me and connie will destroy you with or technique of passin one gun about and blatterying you team,and my pellet catchin skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"   OP "BALKAN BACKLASH" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OP "BALKAN BACKLASH"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3