FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_voting_barOP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_voting_barOP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS

Go down 
+7
mikey w
Dazzle
Gazz
pathfinder
tonyclark13
Fester
BIG SAM
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wee jay
NOOB
NOOB
wee jay

Location* : ballycarry

OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 am

TEAM BALKIN ARE GOING TO WIN COMEON OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
mikey w
NOOB
NOOB
mikey w

Location* : islandmagee

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:26 am

NO JAY
Back to top Go down
GadgetMan
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
GadgetMan

Location* : Carrickfergus. Guns Owned: see JANES Infantry Weapons

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 am

Sam, what weaponwould you prefer the para team to use?
Back to top Go down
wee jay
NOOB
NOOB
wee jay

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 am

my brother lee hmilton and keith johnstone arnt going anymore and u no the way we pay 45 £ do we get 4000 bbs with that oyea comeone team balkin
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 am

wee jay wrote:
my brother lee hmilton and keith johnstone arnt going anymore and u no the way we pay 45 £ do we get 4000 bbs with that oyea comeone team balkin

emailed
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
mikey w
NOOB
NOOB
mikey w

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am

JAY IM AIMING 4 UU MOHAHAHA LOL OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Icon_twisted OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Icon_twisted OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
tonyclark13
NOOB
NOOB
tonyclark13

Location* : Islandmagee

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm

im aimin 4 both of u even tho mickeys in my team OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
wee jay
NOOB
NOOB
wee jay

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

tony you are going down cant wait oyea comeone team balkin
Back to top Go down
wee jay
NOOB
NOOB
wee jay

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:11 pm

what guns do we have to use ?
Back to top Go down
mikey w
NOOB
NOOB
mikey w

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 am

tony if u shoot me i will hit u in the head with a helmet lol
Back to top Go down
wee jay
NOOB
NOOB
wee jay

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 am

yo what guns is there beeing used i dnt have a clue OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 Lol about anthing
Back to top Go down
pathfinder
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
pathfinder

Location* : Glengormley

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 am

Many thanks Sam for a great night, and fair play to the younger team players who took part in a wonderful night and day.
Back to top Go down
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

Location* : Larne

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:37 am

Amen to that buddy, I admit I was not there overnight, but the day shoot, even with the weather, was a good laugh as always.
Thank you all for a Fantastic weekend!
Back to top Go down
ricky3417
SERGANT
SERGANT
ricky3417

Location* : Carrickfergus

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 am

Dazzle wrote:
Amen to that buddy, I admit I was not there overnight, but the day shoot, even with the weather, was a good laugh as always.
Thank you all for a Fantastic weekend!

Yes I agree with what Dazzle said it was a great day apart from the weather, but we got off lightly compared to all the rest

i have heard all the stories and it sounded another great exercise put together by SAM well done everyone who took part especialy the little people you kept up well

Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Location* : Ballymena

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:35 am

Yea ricky. You and dazzle got off lightly lol but a great weekend thanx sam.
Back to top Go down
adde
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
adde

Location* : BALLYMENA HEY

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 am

I'd also like to say thanks to sam for a brilliant night shoot, hopefully won't be my last Smile Also the younger ones need to be give credit as ricky said for keeping up with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstt.yolasite.com
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

Location* : Larne

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:35 am

ORLY?, yes we did get off lightly but the importaint thing is that we showed up lol, though I admit that my departure during the night was ridiculous, however, on the drive up to the site the next day, I very quickly decided that it was a good decision, yes I understand it was a fantastic night, but it was, A and eye opener as the the extra kit I need for these events, and B the fact that when I arrived the next morning the tents were soaked through because guys could not close the flaps made me glad of my nice warm bed lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS   OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OP " BLACK TIDE " THE TEAMS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3