FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_vote_lcapOP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_voting_barOP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_vote_lcapOP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_voting_barOP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST Empty
PostSubject: OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST   OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST 372927_318861241540028_535547429_n

The Slovakian Campaign

Operation “ROUGH DIAMOND”

Sky News brings you the latest update from Slovakia

The year is 2012 and peace has been shattered in Slovakia.
Over night troops loyal to General Hiccough stormed Government buildings over throwing the Government.
General Hiccough has made the following statement….
“We have stood by long enough while we have watched our Government tare our country to shreds.”
He continued…
“Economic short falls due to Government policies have rendered our armies worthless and left citizens of Slovakia starving in the streets. Our aim is to take control of all Government offices and bring Slovakia under military rule until such times as we can rebuild our country and provide economic stability for it’s citizens.”
When asked what would happen to anyone that resisted the new military raceme he had this stark and chilling reply….
“We fight for the common people of Slovakia, but if you turn against us you will be meet with such force and anger that you will most certainly die a long and painful death with the might of the Slovakian military baring down on your chest as you draw your last and most painful breath, this I promise you.”

General Hiccough was asked what his immediate plans were and how he planed to maintain rule over the Slovakian people. He told Sky News that he must first bring all of the people of Slovakia together to form a united front, this should be done in a peaceful manner but if he is meet with resistance their will be casualties lining the towns and streets of Slovakia. He also remarked that he knew of Slovakian forces loyal to the Government lead by General Recheck. He told Sky News that General Rechecks troops would be given an opportunity to surrender themselves to his forces and if they do not comply with his terms he will have no choice but to enter into a state of civil war with his own countrymen.

General Hiccough made this final statement…
“People of Slovakia, come and join our cause. You have suffered long enough. The Government of this country have left you in pain and our countrymen beg in the streets for food. Join us as we create a new Slovakia, free of corruption and poverty, free of the constraints of Government and above all to live as free men in your own country.”

This is Adam Boulton reporting to you live from Bratislava, Slovakia for Sky News.
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft

OP "ROUGH DIAMOND" SATURDAY 25TH & SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST
Page 1 of 1