FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_vote_lcapNEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_voting_barNEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_vote_lcapNEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_voting_barNEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010

Go down 
+12
33lima
adde
ricky3417
Gazz
sniperman
kommissarboris
tonyclark13
vityaz
Mehringer
Dazzle
Fester
BIG SAM
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 am

FROM JANUARY 1ST WE WILL BE INTRODUCING THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO SITE OPERATIONS

1. SITE MEMBERSHIPS
  2. RANK STRUCTURE FOR MEMBERS
  3. HALF DAY SHOOTS (EXCEPT SUNDAYS)
  4. 1 HOUR TARGET SHOOTING SESSIONS
  5. FIELD CRAFT AND MILITARY TRAINING DAYS
  6. NEW WALK-ON AND RENTAL PACKAGES
  7. BETTER CANTEEN FACILITIES
  8. A DEDICATED AIRSOFT SHOP
  9. A NEW REPAIR AND SERVICE CENTRE
  10. PRICE INCREASE FOR NON MEMBERS
  11. SPECIAL EVENTS

1. SITE MEMBERSHIP

YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE OUT A SITE MEMBERSHIP. THE MEMBERSHIP SCHEME WILL BE OPEN TO BOTH JUNIOR AND SENIOR MEMBERS. JUNIOR MEMBERS WILL QUALIFY FROM THE AGE OF 11 TO 17 YEARS, THE PRICE FOR 1 YEARS JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE £35.00. MEMBERSHIP WILL RUN FROM 1ST JANUARY TO THE 1ST JANUARY THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
SENIOR MEMBERS WILL QUALIFY FROM THE AGE OF 18 TO 59 YEARS. THE PRICE FOR SENIOR MEMBERS WILL BE £65.00 PER YEAR AND WILL RUN IN THE SAME TIME FRAME AS THE JUNIOR MEMBERS. ON REACHING THE AGE OF 60 YOU WILL BECOME AN HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SITE WITH NO MEMBERSHIP FEES TO PAY.
AS A MEMBER OF THE SITE YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO DISCOUNTS RELATING TO GAMES, EVENTS AND SALES. ALL MEMBERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A WELCOME PACKAGE ONCE THEY HAVE PAID THEIR MEMBERSHIP FEE. ALL CURRENT PLAYERS WILL BE ENTITLED TO THEIR MEMBERSHIP STRAIGHT AWAY, NEW PLAYERS WILL HAVE TO ATTEND THE SITE 3 TIMES WITH IN A TWO MONTH PERIOD, THE SAME AS THE CURRENT UKARA LEGISLATION.
JUNIOR MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A SITE ID CARD AND SENIOR MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A SITE ID CARD INCLUDING THEIR CURREENT UKARA DETAILS. TO AVAIL OF ANY SITE DISCOUNTS, YOUR ID CARDS MUST BE PRODUCED AT ANY SITE GAME, EVENT OR DURING ANY PURCHASES YOU WISH TO MAKE. NO ID CARD NO DISCOUNT.

2. RANK STRUCTURE

AS WE OUR A FULL MIL SIM SITE WE ARE GOING TO IMPLEMENT A RANK STRUCTURE FOR ALL MEMBERS. FROM THIS POINT ON YOU WILL ALL BE MEMBERS OF A COMPANY (A COY), FOR THE FIRST PART THIS WILL BE SPLIT INTO 3 PLATOONS (PL), 1 PLATOON (1PL), 2 PLATOON (2PL) AND 3 PLATOON (3PL).
1 PLATOON (1PL) WILL BE LEAD BY COLOUR SERGEANT CROZIER (C/SGT CROZIER) AND SERGEANT CROZIER (SGT CROZIER), BIG SAM AND ROSS.
2 PLATOON (2PL) WILL BE LEAD BY C/SGT MAGILL AND SGT MADDEN, PATHFINDER AND SNIPERMAN.
3 PLATOON WILL BE LEAD BY C/SGT HUGES, 33LIMA.
EACH PLATOON WILL REQUIRE 3 SECTIONS, 1, 2 AND 3 SECTION. THESE SECTIONS WILL BE LEAD BY A CORPORAL (CPL) AND A LANCE CORPORAL (L/CPL).THESE POSITIONS CAN ONLY BE FILLED AFTER MEMBERS HAVE COMPLETED AND PASSED A 1 DAY COURSE.EACH PLATOON REQUIRES 3 CPL'S AND 3 L/CPL'S.
THE PRICE FOR THESE COURSES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
L/CPL ONE DAY COURSE £10.00
CPL ONE DAY COURSE £20.00
AS WITH THE MILITARY THESE RANKS CAN ONLY BE HELD IF THE MEMBERS CARRY OUT THEIR DUTIES TO THE SATISFACTION OF THE SENIOR STAFF. IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO PASS ANY OF THE COURSES AND OBTAIN A RANK YOU MUST ATTEND THE SITE AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH. IF YOU FAIL TO ATTEND FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU SHALL RECEIVE A WARNING, IF YOU FAIL TO ATTEND FOR SECOND TIME YOU WILL BE BUSTED DOWN ONE RANK.
AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED 3PL HAS NO SGT AT THIS TIME. THIS POSITION CAN BE FILLED BY A MEMBER WHO HOLDS THE RANK OF CPL.THE PRICE FOR THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS AS FOLLOWS:
SGT ONE DAY COURSE £30.00
THE FIRST ONE DAY COURSE FOR ALL L/CPL'S WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY 2010.
THERE ARE 19 POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.ALL MEMBVERS MAY APPLY.
THE SECOND ONE DAY COURSE FOR ALL CPL'S WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY 13TH FEBUARY 2010.
THERE ARE 10 POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.ONLY L/CPL'S MAY APPLY.
THE THIRD ONE DAY COURSE FOR SGT OF 3PL WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY 27TH FEBUARY 2010.
THERE IS 1 POSITION AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE. ONLY CPL'S MAY APPLY
THE TOP RECRUITE FROM EACH COURSE WILL TAKE THE LOCAL RANK OF SGT FOR 3 PL, THIS WILL NOT BE A PERMINENT RANK,IT IS ONLY TO BE USED UNTIL A SGT CAN BE FOUND FOR 3 PL.
AS A RESULT OF THESE RANKS, L/CPL'S AND CPL'S WILL BE LIABLE FOR DUTIES WHILE ON SITE. THESE DUTIES AT THE MINUTE REQUIRE ONE JUNIOR RANK TO GUARD THE MAIN GATE. THIS DUTY WILL CARRY A DISCOUNT FOR THAT JUNIOR RANK, OF A HALF PRICE SHOOT.JUNIOR RANKS MAY SWAP THEIR DUTIES, BUT YOU MUST FIRST INFORM A SENIOR RANK. IF A MEMBER FAILS TO TURN IN FOR DUTY WITHOUT FIRST INFORMING A SENIOR RANK THEY WILL BE BUSTED DOWN ONE RANK.

3. HALF DAY SHOOTS

WE WILL BE OFFERING HALF DAY SHOOTS FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY. SUNDAY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THIS AS IT IS A WALK-ON DAY.TIMINGS AND PRICES FOR THESE SHOOTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
MORNING SHOOT 09.30 - 1PM / AFTERNOON SHOOT 2 - 5.30PM
£30.00 RENTAL / NON MEMBER
£20.00 RENTAL / MEMBER
£15.00 WALK-ON / NON MEMBER
£10.00 WALK-ON / MEMBER
HALF DAY SHOOTS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED FOR 8 PLAYERS / MEMBERS OR MORE.

4. 1 HOUR TARGET SHOOTING

WE WILL BE OFFERING A 1 HOUR TARGET RANGE FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED GAMERS. THE BEGINNERS RANGE WILL BE A SERIES OF TARGETS SET UP ON SITE, THIS WILL INCLUDE FULL INSTRUCTION ON GUN HANDLING AND TARGET IDENTIFICATION.
WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING A 1 HOUR CQB TRAINING RANGE, THIS WILL INCLUDE TACTICS AND TRAINING WHILE MOVING INTO A BUILT UP AREA.
THE PRICE FOR THESE TRAINING FACILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1 HOUR STANDARD TARGET RANGE £15.00
1 HOUR ADVANCED CQB RANGE £20.00
THERE WILL BE NO DISCOUNTS OFFERED DURING THESE SHOOTS FOR MEMBERS OR NON MEMBERS.

5. FIELD CRAFT AND MILITARY TRAINING DAY

WE WILL BE OFFERING MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS TO TAKE PART IN OUR MILITARY TRAINING DAYS. YOU WILL BE TAKEN OUT INTO THE SITE AREA AND TRAINED ON BASIC MILITARY FIELD CRAFT. THE CONTENT FOR FIELD CRAFT CAN VARY AND CAN BE A VERY USEFUL TOOL FOR NIGHT OPERATIONS OR TWO DAY EVENTS.
THE PRICE FOR TRAINING DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
RENTAL / NON MEMBER £50.00
RENTAL / MEMBER £45.00
WALK-ON / NON MEMBER £30.00
WALK-ON / MEMBER £25.00
ALL PRICES INCLUDE LUNCH FOR ALL TRAINING DAYS.

6. NEW WALK-ON AND RENTAL PACKAGES

RENTALS / NON MEMBERS............................£45.00
RENTALS MEMBERS.....................................£40.00
WALK-ON / NON MEMBER.............................£25.00
WALK-ON / MEMBER....................................£20.00
THERE WILL ALSO BE A NEW LOYALTY SCHEME INTRODUCED FOR MEMBERS ONLY. TAKE PART IN 9 SHOOTS AND GET YOUR 10TH FREE. THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER INCLUDE SPECIAL EVENTS.

7. BETTER CANTEEN FACILITIES

THE CANTEEN IS NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, SO THESE NEW MEASURES ARE ALREADY IN FORCE.
WE WILL BE LOOKING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A MORE VARIED MENU. THE TRADITIONAL EGG AND BACON BAP AND THE BURGER FOR LUNCH WILL BE GETTING CHANGED. YOU WILL NOW HAVE A FAR GREATER CHOICE OF FOOD, WITH A WELL STOCKED TUCK SHOP. THE MENU WILL CHANGE FROM WEEK TO WEEK, IF YOU ARE A VEGI OR HAVE ANY SPECIAL OR MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS PLEASE LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE, SO AS WE MAY MAKE OR PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ALTERNATIVE MEAL.

8. A DEDICATED AIRSOFT SHOP

WE HOPE TO INSTALL A NEW AIRSOFT SHOP ON SITE. THIS SHOP WILL CARRY THE BEST PRODUCTS MONEY CAN BUY FOR YOUR AIRSOFT PLEASURE. FROM AEG'S, GBB'S PELLETS, PARTS, UNIFORMS, PYRO'S AND ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN THINK OF. WE HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD BEHIND THE SCENES FOR THE PAST YEAR SETTING UP DEALSWITH IMPORTERS AND DEALERS, TO BRING YOU THE BEST PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES. AS MEMBERS OF THE SITE YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO DISCOUNT SHOPPING. AT SOME STAGE THROUGH OUT THE COMING YEAR WE WILL BE HOLDING SPECIAL EVENINGS FOR YOU TO COME AND VIEW OUR MERCHANDICE AND BUY AT UNBELIEVABLE DISCOUNTED PRICES.THIS WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO SITE MEMBERS AND NOT THE GENERAL AIRSOFT COMMUNITY.

9. NEW REPAIRS AND SERVICE CENTRE

WE ALL KNOW OUR GUNS CAN BE PRONE TO BREAKING DOWN AND GENERALLY GIVING US PROBLEMS. SO WHY NOT BOOK IT INTO THE REPAIRS AND SERVICE CENTRE FOR A BIT OF TLC. ALL WORK GUAREENTEED.

10. PRICE INCREASE FOR NON MEMBERS

ALL NON MEMBERS VISITING THE SITE WILL INCUR A PRICE INCREASE, THE PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
NON MEMBER RENTAL SHOOT..................£45.00
NON MEMBER WALK-ON SHOOT...............£25.00
NON MEMBER BB'S X 4000......................£15.00
NON MEMBERS GAS PER BOTTLE.............£15.00
NON MEMBER SMALL SMOKE GRENADE......£3.50
NON MEMBER LARGE SMOKE GRENADE......£4.00
NON MEMBER FIELD GRENADE.................£3.50
NON MEMBER 2ND GEN GRENADE.............£5.00

ALL MEMBERS MUST REMEMBERTO CARRY AND PRODUCE THEIR ID CARDS WHEN MAKING A PURCHASE OR THEY WILL BE CHARGED THE NEW NON MEMBER RATES.
NO ID CARD NO DISCOUNT!

11. SPECIAL EVENTS

ALL SPECIAL EVENTS WILL NOW HAVE A STANDARD PRICE, THE PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

RENTAL / NON MEMBER...................£95.00 BB'S INLCUDED IN PRICE
RENTAL / MEMBER..........................£75.00 BB'S INCLUDED IN PRICE
WALK-ON / NON MEMBER.................£55.00 BB'S NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
WALK-ON / MEMBER........................£45.00 BB'S NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE

WE HOPE YOU HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO READ THIS POST IN FULL.IF YOU HAVE, AND ARE STILL IN DOUGHT AS TO WHAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE HAPPENING THEN POST HERE AND WE WILL TRY AND ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS

Last edited by BIG SAM on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 am

GADGETMAN IS THE NEW TECH C/SGT

SO SENIOR STAFF ARE AS FOLLOWS:

COY COMMANDERS
1 PL C/SGT CROZIER
2 PL C/SGT MAGILL
3 PL C/SGT HUGES
TECH C/SGT WRAY

PL COMMANDERS
1 PL SGT CROZIER
2 PL SGT MADDEN
3 PL C/SGT WRAY UNTIL A TOP RECRUIT IS FOUND
Back to top Go down
Fester
SERGANT
SERGANT
Fester

Location* : Carrickfergus

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 am

kewl!
Back to top Go down
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

Location* : Larne

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 am

What is the Gate Guardian thing about, sounds like a pretty good idea to make the whole thing more realistic at will become a great atmosphere. Just seems to be turning the whole site into an actual military style camp.
Sounds fantastic!
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 am

Dazzle wrote:
What is the Gate Guardian thing about, sounds like a pretty good idea to make the whole thing more realistic at will become a great atmosphere. Just seems to be turning the whole site into an actual military style camp.
Sounds fantastic!

THATS THE GENERAL IDEA, WE WANT PLAYERS /MEMBERS TO SOAK UP THE ATMOSPHERE BEFORE THEY EVEN START PLAYING
Back to top Go down
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 am

BRILLIANT!!!!! I love this idea!
Back to top Go down
Mehringer
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
Mehringer

Location* : Ballymoney. Weapons - H&K G36K RAS, H&K USP Compact, AKS 74, H&K USP 45, Kalash AKS74U, AGM M4A1, AGM MP44

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:53 am

Sounds good, especially the Weekday/Saturday half days as Sundays really don't suit me and shiftworks creates more problems. I should be able to get up more often assuming it suits enough other players.

The training days sound really good, I'd definately be up for that.
Back to top Go down
vityaz
NOOB
NOOB
vityaz

Location* : ballymena

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:09 am

sounds good to me. Hopefully be able to get up more in the new year than I have been able to so far!
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:37 am

THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW RUMBLINGS IN THE RANKS AS TO THE NEW RULES.I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND ALL MEMBERS THAT WE AT FOXTROT 58 TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE YOUR DAY MORE ENJOYABLE.INORDER TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE IT EVENTUALLY WILL COST MORE.BUT THESE NEW RULES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO SAFE YOU MONEY NOT TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU.

THE ONLY PEOPLE IT WILL EFFECT IS NEW MEMBERS AND IT HAS ALSO BEEN PLACED THERE TO TRY AND GET YOU ALL TO COME UP MORE OFTEN.

AS I'M SURE YOU WILL ALL AGREE WE ALL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD TIME WHEN WE ARE ALL OUT SHOOTING, BUT WE HAVE AN EVEN BETTER TIME WHEN THERE ARE MORE OF US TO ACTUALLY SHOOT AT.

THESE NEW RULES HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO TRY AND GET MORE PEOPLE UP AT THE ONE TIME TO INHANCE YOUR OVER ALL DAY.
IF YOU DON'T BELEAVE ME CHECK OUT THE PRICES ON THE OTHER SITES, WE STILL BEAT THEM HANDS DOWN.

GREATER DISCOUNTS FOR GREATER MEMBERS, BETTER GAMES FOR GREATER MEMBERS AND MORE FUN ALL ROUND.

SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ,PLEASE, PLEASE LET US KNOW. IF YOU DON'T ASK WE CAN'T TELL, IF YOU NEED IT EXPLAINED WE ARE HERE TO DO IT FOR YOU.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL...........
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 am

IT'S OK, I HAVE CHECKED FOR YOU

PRICE AT PRED

RENTAL FULL DAY £35
BB'S £5 PER 1000 THATS £20 FOR 4000
THATS A TOTAL OF £55 FOR RENTAL

WALK-ON £20 PLUS £15 FOR BB'S
THATS £35

PRICE AT FRV

RENTAL FULL DAY £30 + 1200 BB'S
BB'S PRICED AT £6 PER 1000

THATS A TOTAL OF £54
BUT ,YOU KNOW ALL THAT KIT I LET YOU WEAR AND USE AT EVERY SHOOT FOR FREE
RADIO £4 PER DAY
HELMET £4 PER DAY
ASSAULT VEST £4 PER DAY
THATS £66 PER RENTAL PER DAY

WALK-ON £15
BB'S £24
ADITIONAL KIT (As above)£12
THATS £51 FOR A WALK-ON PER DAY

NOW YOU ARE PROBABLY SAYING BUT WE HAVE TO PAY £65 FOR MEMBERSHIP, IF YOU WORK IT OUT OVER THE YEAR IT'S £1.50 PER WEEK.SO WITH MEMBERSHIP INCLUDED WE ARE STILL CHEAPER THAN ALL OF THE OTHER SITES AND THEIR MEMBERS DON'T GET DISCOUNTS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP SCHEME.

POINT MADE , I THINK
Back to top Go down
tonyclark13
NOOB
NOOB
tonyclark13

Location* : Islandmagee

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 am

NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Lol U TELL EM SAM
Back to top Go down
kommissarboris
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
kommissarboris

Location* : belfast, guns i own - Maruzen Vz61, Rs T56, SRC genIII Mp40, Kalash AK74, Tanaka S&W M500 4", G&P gp30, ICS GLM.

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 am

i don't know if i speak for every one here, but heres how i see it, for myself anyway...

the £65, tbh, i don't know if i game enough to justify it, i get maybe 2 to 3 shoots every 2 months roughly, and at certain times of the year, like now, literately no shooting due to xmas etc.

the 10 games one free, great idea, the way it works now is five or six shoots you get a half price shoot, so its a simple double the vouchers you have to get now, in the current system and get 2 half price shoots, which obviously equals a free day.

the ranking system, again not sold on it, i'm quite happy to remain a private if needs be, needs to be seen if it will work tbh, i know regulars who are team players, others that aren't and other who play part of the team, but on their own.

the problem i can see with it, is FT58 ain't the army, we don't get paid to take orders, so how can it be enforced, there in lies my problem, i pay the £20 or what ever it is, get a sgt rank, have a squad, and 2 guys don't do what i tell them, i can't make them, we can't sin bin them or beast them if they've payed their money to enjoy their time, so why did i pay that £20 and do the days training, better £20 in my pocket...

days shoot price raise, tbh, every thing is getting more expensive, if i'm honest, when i first saw it, i thought, "what the fcuk", but after thinking abour it, its a fiver more.

one other thing...

the £65 issue. if you don't have it, its £25 per shoot, if you do its £20 SO...

you have to go to atleast 13 shoots, before you see the benefits of your sunday shoots, thats atleast once a month, and thats where i'm a bit, "ummmm".

thats how i see it, sam i should be up on the 29th, wanna talk about no bother.

boris

ps - we'll see also if i'm the only one with any issues, the man asked for feedback, theres mine, theres no point bitches with talking behind peoples backs and grumbling about it and not having a good time, if you have anything to feedback, do so.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 am

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BORIS:

THE MEMBERSHIP FEE OF £65 WILL BENIFIT YOU.ALL CONSUMABLES WILL BE GOING UP IN PRICE AS IT STATES IN THE OPENING POST, SO IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD THIS AS AN ADDITIONAL COST.PUT SIMPLY AS A MEMBER YOUR PRICES STAY THE SAME.HOWEVER I DO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT GET TO GAME AS OFTEN AS ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF WORK COMMITMENTS BUT AGAIN WE ARE OPENING THE SITE DURING THE WEEK FOR HALF AND FULL DAY SHOOTS WHICH ULTIMATELY WOULD BENIFIT YOU.

THE LOYALTY SCHEME IS 9 SHOOTS GET THE 10TH FREE COMPARED TO THE ON GOING SCHEME OF 5 SHOOTS GET THE 6TH HALF PRICE, SO IT IS MORE OF A BENIFIT ALSO.

THE RANKING SYSTEM IS THERE TO HELP MEMBERS GAIN A GREATER EXPERIANCE AND AGAIN FURTHER DISCOUNT THEIR OWN SHOOTS, IF YOU ARE ASKED TO DO A DUTY ON THE MAIN GATE YOU GET A HALF PRICE SHOOT(YET ANOTHER BENIFIT TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP).IT IS NOT HOWEVER TO GIVE PEOPLE THE UTHORITY TO BOSS OTHER MEMBERS AROUND.AT ANY TIME ON SITE DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARE ASKED TO DO DIFFERENT JOBS, BY BEING SECTION COMMANDERS 2IC'S AND SO ON, AND TO DATE IF HAVE NOT YET ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE NOT TAKING ORDERS OR DOING WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. IF A NEW MEMBER WAS TO ARRIVE AT THE SITE I THINK HE OR SHE WOULD BE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE LENGHTS WE HAVE GONE TO TO MAKE THE GAMING AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT GAMING.

WE ARE NOT THE ARMY AND DO NOT CLAIM TO BE, BUT WE DO CLAIM TO BE A FUL MIL SIM SITE ,HENCE THIS MOVE FORWARD.I AM NOT MAKING ANYONE TAKE ANY OF THE COURSES AVAILABLE OR TELLING ANYONE THAT THEY HAVE TO HAVE RANK ALL I AM SIMPLY SAYING IS THAT IT CAN BE BENIFICAL TO THEM WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING FOR THEIR SHOOTS AND ALSO AS AN ADDED EXPERIANCE FOR THEMSELVES.

TO ANSWER THE REST OF YOUR POST WE DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOUR GAMING EXPERIANCE AT FT58 THE BEST.UNFORTUNATELY TIMES ARE HARD FOR EVERYONE.YES WE HAVE PUT UP THE PRICE, BUT WE ARE STILL CHEAPER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, SO THERE FORE WE ARE TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MEMBERSHIP YOU WON'T SEE THE BENIFIT.

ARE REPAIRS AND SERVICING ARE ALSO CHEAPER THAN ANYONE ELSE, BUT THAT IS NOT GOING UP IN PRICE SO IT'S STILL A BENIFIT

TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE POST AND TRY AND WEIGH UP THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES, I THINK YOU WILL FIND YOU ARE GETTING A BETTER DEAL.
Back to top Go down
Dazzle
SERGANT
SERGANT
Dazzle

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:39 am

To be honest I really so very few problems with the new system, I would say that the current 6 shoot get one half price although the same idea as the 9 to 10, the player sees that reward sooner in 6 shoots than 9, and although I agree that the 9 to 10 ratio is better for the player, unfortunately not everyone is particularly financially switched on, myself included, I do tend to look for the quick bonus in things.
The authority of rank thing, fact of the matter is people know they are attending a MILSIM site, if they do not understand that a certain amount of tactics are used, and therefore plans to be followed by orders given, then they are quite simply not thinking in the same box as the rest of us.
we play MILSIM because we find it more fun than spray and pray gaming, simple as.
These new steps to be taken into effect I agree do not a little polishing in some areas, but I do believe that on the whole it will make for a better system.
We all talk about the price of things going up and that, and that is fair enough, but things are not moving up in price as much as people make out. paying £65 to aid our hobby is a small price to pay considering it is threatened often enough, the fact that it goes towards improvements for the site and our experience as gamers also makes it worthwhile, it also keeps us gaming at the price we are accustomed to and confirms that we support the club and therefore each other.
To summarise what I am trying to say is, I do think that some of the prices need to be taken into account, and perhaps reduced membership fees for members that do not attend much as much as others, but that still want to show their support and gain some benefits of being a member.

(I realise that for the most part that may be a load of ball*cks to some, and to be honest I did reply to this early in the morning in a less than conscious state so please give it a bit of thought before tearing my views to pieces)

Dazzle
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

Location* : templepatrick, guns owned,custom star l1a1, barret m82, tanaka browning hi power, ares sa80 ugl, tokyo marui p226,de tri shot shotgun,jg mp5a5 and ics mp5a4. looking for glock 17

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:27 am

[b]1 site membership – for the small price of 65 pound you will get the site discounts as below and a membership card ( this will be important in the next few years if legislation and chavs keep robbing post offices ) it will allow police to see that you are a legal holder of your weapons and also with restrictions in customs slowly tightening will provide another piece of evidence so we can keep bringing in our much loved weapons.

2 rank structure – this is not, i repeat not, to make ft58 into the army it has been developed to help the site become more professional, to get all members involved in the site, to improve gamming experience from the second you drive in and to give people new to the site a chance to interact more efficiently with members especially as the amount of people attending the site starts to increase.

3 half day shoots – this allows ft58 to run games for people who have work commitments and cannot make up the walk on day shoots. This is to try and cater for all those who feel they cannot benefit from memberships helping to get the best out of all aspects of club discounts. I’m tempted to book a week off just to do a full week of non stop airsoft.

4 target shooting- this has been part of quite a few foxtrot 58 weekend shoots and can be a deciding factor when points are in question. Ft58 is giving everyone the chance to practice this aspect of the game. It will also be useful for people looking to zero a weapon, (maybe Magil might hit something!!!)

5 field craft and military training – this has been developed to help everyone become a more skilled air softer, do the boy’s playing for Ireland against south Africa this weekend just show up and hope for the best, i hope not. This will help us all become better air softer’s so when it comes round to events like take aim we are not left wondering if we are good enough we will know we are
6 the discounts for walk on and rentals – this has been developed to help steam the increase price we are all currently seeing and not to mention the increase in vat soon to hit us as well. Ft58 is still working out cheaper than other sites even without membership so everyone is benefiting.

7 better canteen facilities – anyone who has been up recently will know that this has made a big difference, for the same price we can now get home cooked food of all types instead of the usual brick hard burgers. This has been change to give ft58 more variety and better value when buying hot food and to be honest who else in airsoft offers this???

8 a dedicated airsoft shop – long gone will be the days of waiting to see what we can get our hands on in limited numbers. This new shop will stock a range of guns, equipment, consumables ect that we all have to currently import. And this will also be benefited to members who can get exclusive discounts and be invited to nights where discounts will be given.

9 gun repairs – this will remain unchanged so no price increases here and myself and Ross will be able to mend your problems asap with the parts that you specify. So be it a cheap fix to get the gun up and running again or a total rehall and upgrade ( within fps rules) it will be offered to you

10. price increase for non members – As we have said if you are not a member you cannot benefit from the discounts and beat the price increase. These are effecting all game charges as well as all consumables including gas pyros and bbs.

]11 special events- events will now have a fixed price benefiting all who wish to attend. Unlike past events which varied in price a more stable pricing system has been designed with huge benefits for members.

So as i am sure you can see the member ships will benefit everyone and allow the site to grow into bigger and better sooner rather than maybe later. I can assure you there will be a huge increase in the different aspects of the site and we will offer everyone to have the best facilities for airsoft in the country with everything you would ever need in one centralised place.

That’s me done now back to assignments, my lecturer is probly wondering why i am typing so much compared to normal.

[/b]

Last edited by sniperman on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Location* : Ballymena

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 am

This mean the event in march is 55 pounds for non members and 45 for members?
Back to top Go down
ricky3417
SERGANT
SERGANT
ricky3417

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:21 am

lol lol what contriversery lol

first things first Ryan could you make your post bigger so i can read as my eyes went funny after a couple of lines lol

I had a big talk with Sam on Monday afternoon and previous to him putting up the new rules, now after some discussion with him i told him some pro's and con's about

1/ the prices yes money is short everywhere but what i see after talking this over with Sam is if your a member you get discounts not just on the shoots but with consumables aswell, if your a non member then the prices will encourage you to become one
there is other benifits in there too for junior members
it is a lot of money but compared to other sites/ walkons may be cheaper but expensess on travel ( fuel+time) it is cheaper to be at F58

2/ Rank structure i was totally against this cardre course for rank as i see that mybe sam should have used the more experienced people like ex regulars or more experienced airsofters but looking again and talking to sam on the mater they are not there to tell us what to do but to advise us on best way ( may not be and will be open to suggestions )
they also get more discounts
( i know a few of us still dissagree on this mater we will all have to wait to see how it pans out)

3/ half days shoot / week days this is a good idea for everyone who works ( but also depends who and how many is off on whatever day
and again cost?

4/ canteen well what can i say its got to be better than what we have had and a better variaty

5/ gun repair we all know that our guns go down once an a while and i have had that problem but in no time Ross had it repaired and at the same time Sam lent me a gun to continue my shoot well i doubt that happens anywhere else so thats a good service keep it up Ross

and finallyi know we are not in the military but if you want realisum and stuff then yes its F58 and to an outsider comming in which we all want as its new blood to shoot at lol then we have to look good and know what we are doing ( well some of us )

we all hate change especially whenever it costs more and yes i am one of those sceptics that had the blinkers on when i saw the new regs but after some talking with Sam i can see some benifits the rest just baffles
and what some people dont know is there is a major shake up going to happen that will put F58 on a bigger scale ( please speak to sam about these plans) but because of this i can see some benifits.

maybe we need to see how it works out thats all we can do and enjoy ourselves in the meantime

hope this helps a wee bit
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

Location* : templepatrick, guns owned,custom star l1a1, barret m82, tanaka browning hi power, ares sa80 ugl, tokyo marui p226,de tri shot shotgun,jg mp5a5 and ics mp5a4. looking for glock 17

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:40 am

i never was very good at this posting thing it always seams to go small even when i select huge writing see if i can make it better now
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:48 am

there you are ricky fixed just for you NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Icon_biggrin

and as far as i am aware if this take place in january then yes the event will be priced as stated in this post
Back to top Go down
ricky3417
SERGANT
SERGANT
ricky3417

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:31 am

only a section fixed lol
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 am

ahh for f*** sake you can find a magnafying glass and youll be sorted NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Fester
SERGANT
SERGANT
Fester

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am

hint ctrl and scroll forward Razz
Back to top Go down
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 pm

spot the computer geek NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
adde
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
adde

Location* : BALLYMENA HEY

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:16 am

Actually he beat me to it ryan. I was gonna suggest zoom NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstt.yolasite.com
sniperman
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
sniperman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:59 am

need i say it NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010   NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES AND REGS TO TAKE EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST 2010
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next