FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_voting_barOP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_voting_barOP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME

Go down 
+2
33lima
BIG SAM
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME   OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am

TONIGHT AT 7PM A BODY WAS DISCOVERED IN HIGH STREET.POLICE HAVE NOW IDENTIFIED THE BODY AS BEING THAT OF MR. STUART BLACK.

AN OPERATION WAS CARRIED OUT TONIGHT TO CLEAR THE AREA.DURING THIS OPERATION THREE MEN WERE ARRESTED AND ARE HELPING POLICE WITH THEIR INQUIRIES.
THE FAMILY OF MR BLACK HAVE BEEN INFORMED.
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
GadgetMan
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
GadgetMan

Location* : Carrickfergus. Guns Owned: see JANES Infantry Weapons

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME   OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 am

FREE THE KILLYMURPHY THREE
Back to top Go down
tazj
SERGANT
SERGANT
tazj

Location* : bangor by the sea

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME   OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:50 am

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME   OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OP "BLACK HACKLE" THE GAME
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2