FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT OUTDOOR CQB AT IT'S BEST!

FOXTROT 
FOXTROT 58 AIRSHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
BOOK FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER CELEBRATION****HURRY BOOK NOW!
SITE MEMBERSHIP = UNDER 18'S £35.00 PER YEAR...OVER 18'S £65.00 PER YEAR...CHECK SITE AND FORUM FOR DETAILS
DON'T MISS OUT..GET YOUR FIX EVERY SUNDAY AT FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT
like buttons
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
TAKE AIM CUP BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS 2009
OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 31131055ejy4aa9c
Website Hit Counters
Top posters
BIG SAM (2388)
OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_voting_barOPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
sniperman (1040)
OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_voting_barOPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Fester (893)
The-Dude (795)
Ross (701)
Gazz (687)
Dazzle (610)
ricky3417 (597)
33lima (568)
tazj (527)

OPERATION "GENESIS"

Go down 
+13
tazj
RAY CDSF
Marksman Ed
The-Dude
Gazz
sniperman
D3AN0
pathfinder
Vintz
33lima
WhiteAce
Stephen95
BIG SAM
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Location* : BALLYCARRY , GUNS OWNED-L1A1 SLR ,GPMG ,66MM LAW ,L96 SNIPER RIFLE

Character sheet
1:

OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 pm

I WILL NOW BE OFF LINE FROM NOW UNTIL MONDAY THE 2ND MAY DUE TO OP "GENESIS". IF YOU NEED A QUESTION ANSWERED REF THIS OPERATION ASK THE SENIOR RANKS OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR TEXT.

SEE YOU ALL ON FRIDAY.
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot58airsoft.wix.com/airsoft
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:58 am

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT OP "GENESIS"

THE DUTCH WERE FANTASTIC GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS - CANT WAIT TO PLAY THEM AGAIN.

THE RUSSIANS GREAT GUYS HARD PLAYERS AND UP FOR ANY TASK.

THE LADS FROM R.O.I. TRUE BLUE MIL AIRSOFTERS AND PLAYED HARD.

THE LOCAL LADS F58 GAVE ALL AND WERE WELL THOUGHT OF BY ALL TEAMS WHO CAME.

THE HELICOPTER WAS GREAT FUN AND THE PILOT DID A GREAT JOB OF DROPPING TROOPS INTO THE BATTLE.

GUYS/GALS IF YOU MSSED THIS OP GET TO THE NEXT ONE - THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:13 am

OMG WHAT A WEEKEND!

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE CRAZY DUTCH, TEAM KOSA AND THE ELIMINATIE FOR ATTENDING THIS EVENT, MAKING IT THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL MILSIM EVENT TO BE HELD IN NORTHERN IRELAND. SECONDLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MEMBERS FROM FOXTROT 58 AIRSOFT FOR SHOWING THEIR SUPPORT FOR THE SITE AND MAKING THIS AN EVENT TO BE REMEMBERED.
SPECIAL THANKS GO TO ALL SHUTTER SERVICES AND NOR CHEM NI FOR SPONSORING THE HELICOPTER.

WE HOPE IN THE FUTURE THAT THIS BECOMES A REGULAR EVENT IN OUR CALENDER AND THAT THE ABOVE TEAMS MAKE THE EFFORT TO RETURN AND TAKE PART IN FUTURE EVENTS.
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:00 am

A QUICK UPDATE, I'M SORTING THE PHOTOS SO THEY SHOULD BE UP SOME TIME LATER
Back to top Go down
BIG SAM
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
SITE OWNER & ADMIN
BIG SAM

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:53 am

I HAVE SPOKEN TO ALAN FROM TEAM KOSA AND THEY WILL FORWARD THEIR PHOTOS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED.
Back to top Go down
WhiteAce
NOOB
NOOB
WhiteAce

Location* : On the run... :P

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:33 am

So a debrief from our side Very Happy

Let me start off with our very big thanks to uncle Sam who put a great effort and, if I may say so, a great personal offer in making this weekend the best ever!

Preparations:
Poor - We had just very few information about the missions to come and the characteristics of the terrain itself. We were provided some maps, but the steepness of the terrain was not involved there. Some indications about that would have been good (our legs still hurt a bit Very Happy)
We were not provided with general or specific game rules like any medic or respawn rules. More importend the fps limits you use. We stayed overnight at fire support the day before we travelled to Northern Ireland in order to repair, upgrade or even downgrade our weapons. Had we knowd about the fps limits, all our weapons would have been correctly modified to meet your rules.

The welcomig:
Great! What a great welcome we had from all of you guys, young and lees young as well Very Happy
You showed great hospitality towards us.
At about this time you started sharing information about the event itself, the proceedings and our opposition and allies during the event. Now we were really satisfied and hopefull about the outcome of the game.
Great to have coffee as well!

We loved jour site, the terrain (the nettles Very Happy) the CQB site and especially the clubhouse you have. Sorry to hear you have to do it all over again, but I'm sure you'll make an even better one this time!

The event:
Slight change in what we had expected, but not a problem at all. Things change in real military situations as well and this was a simulation of the real deal.
Wake up at 03.00 hrs. Pick up at 04.15 hrs.
We lost 2 players for the trip. One was down the other was given other duties.

From the drop point we made a 360 peremiter and being secure we started walking towards our first objective. The old farmhouse at the rocky beach.
Walking this terrain was quite tricky as told indeed, but the advises given before were very acurate and usefull.
Shortly before the first RV we had 2 (+2) guys ahead for scout the area. They did not travel the advised path, but went down under/along the hill instead over crossing that hill over the top... this in the end was a great advantage for us, for shortly after that, the main group was under attack from two opponents on top of that hill. The 2 scouts went back and shot them in the arse Very Happy
From then on it was still about 600 meters to the farm. We drove our enemy back toward the farm in about 15 or 20 minutes and it took another 15 minutes to take out and imprison all 4 opponents.
After finding the maps we were looking for and contacting HQ we left to our EP for the pick up. Our prisioners came along with us.
At the pick up our prisoners were taken away first and we took the remaining time to refresh, stuff some food and drink in and scout the next objectives wich were quite visible from that point. We could clearly see the encampment of our opponents and the way they were patrolling. Their patrolling was quite poor and besides looking very unmotivated to do their job good, some even didn't carry their weapons with them...

Pick up for the next mission - the Mortars and the bridge:
We were taken in 2 teams to do 2 seperate missions. One team would take out and steal the opponents mortars and the other team was to pick up a part to fix the bridge.
The mortar team was dropped north of the enemy camp and was to head for an ERV to pick up one other member of our team that had been up the cliff all that time to be our spotter on the enemy camp. Besides some very usefull intell he had been able to destabilise the patrolls that were walking just in front of him for some time Very Happy He was also able to steal some of the weapons of the patroling soldiers that did leave their weapons behind... aparently they found no use in carrying them Sad
The ERV was empty so he would have to find another way to rejoin with us again (which he later did)
We entered enemy territory from the north-east side following the large wall there. We took out 2 enemy guards in under 1 minute and left one of us behind to guard it from then on. The rest went on to the second (of 3 mortars) The second mortar was better guarded and the guardsmen dug in pretty good. Nevertheless we managed to take that one out in about 4 or 5 minutes.
Then came some bad news. The bridge team was under attack by reinforced enemy troops and we had to leave our own mission for that moment. It was quite a heavy battle with incoming enemy from all possible sides. It took I think about 20 to 30 minutes before the attack was countered and we could proceed with the mortar mission.
Taking that 3rd mortar took not too much time, about 10 minutes, but then came confusion on our side and weapons stopped working. Almost half of our team (5 out of 12) came to a stop because of that.
The enemy kept on coming and we kept countering them, but in the end we managed to come to an agreement that (for now) we would keep a cease-fire.

We held a break for in fact all missions were completed. The bridge mission and the mortar mission were completed succesfully executed and the game master decided that we would have a small break. It was around 09:00 hrs and we had to wait for the next mission untill around 11.00 hrs. That was the ETA of the chopper that would be a part of the next mission.

The final attack:
At around 10.15 hrs we got message that the chopper would arrive early by around 20 minutes so we had to gear up again a bit earier that we expected. But hey... we already had an unexpected break of about an hour Very Happy
Well... that chopper arrived at about 11.15 hrs but unfortunately he mannaged to not find us straight away... After a looooong search of about 20-25 minutes he did find us and landed as planned in the field next to our enemies basecamp.
Too bad he then still had to receive instrucions...
I'm not quite sure, but it must have been around 11.45 or so when the final mission could be started. The chopper went up and came back to pick up the first reinforcements for our enemy. After the second pick up we started our mortar attack on their base (thinking of that... looks a bit like US troops being shot at with their own weapons in A'stan...)
We already had received some heavy reinforcements as well. The Russian team (from Dublin Very Happy) had joined our ranks on our right flank and they pushed on ahead of us.
Up on our hill to the east of the enemy camp the chopper came over our heads several times before we went down-hill ourselves.
The actual battle that followed was really nice and it really looked like a big bunch of un-coördinated loose attacks, but in fact that tactick gave it's fruit as anticipated by our great leader Scar!
The enemy was scatterd around and chased away from every corner they used to call home. They ran wherever but were always caught by another of our soldiers. There was no way out, exept back to the wall of the playing area.
We ran over the entire site and gave you hell where you were supposed to give that present to us Very Happy

To end the day you presented us with the CQB site. Personally I really hate that kind of battle. That's about the only thing I think the Yanks do good. Just bomb the damn place and ask questions later Very Happy
Nevertheless Sam asked me to assemble a team of 5 to conclude the day. Well... most of us were too tired because of all the waiting in between and wanted to enjoy the very good weather we brought with us Very Happy
So in the end I could find only three and I had said that if we came one man short, I'd jump in and set aside my hatred towards CQB Sad
Sam gave us a good briefing and 4 gasmasks!!! What!!! Ok, this was getting 'better' byt the minute Very Happy Well, good for us, for I brought me an old Russian smoke bomb and the gas mask would give us an edge there.
5 targets to eliminate and 3 items to aquire. Should be doable.
The four of us talked about a strategie, but as soon as we went in, that was lost Very Happy We split up in two pairs and started searching. I'm able to shoot both left and right handed, but this time I wish I had a Russian gasmaskt, where the filter is in the middle. Firing from the left shoulder is a bitch with this mask on, but ok.
One by one the tango's went down and after some time (3 of us shot...) we found out Colm wasn't there to be a 'guest of honor' enjoying the show... Neutral
Two more tango's needed a drop from one of the rooftops and some vocabular skills towards Ron's wife Very Happy
Just 2 more items to be found in the empty CQB arena and the job was done.

It was not until we left, that I understood we made the fastest time ever! Can you imagine that? Two of us never even used a gasmask, and 3 were not familiar with this type of warfare. Only one really knew what to do and how to play - not me Very Happy
Well, that made it worth all!

Well it was a good event, very well organised and it was great to hear all the stories of how people played and how they experienced the game of specific moments.

I would like to express some thanks to The angry caterpillar for offering so much time and sleep to make this a good one... no a VERY GOOD ONE!!!
Thanks to Big Ron and Colm for your cheers and talk all the way. You're great company to be with.
Also... I should mention Jaqueline for the coffee, the cheering up and the stew!!!
Last but nog least I would want to thank Taz (I think) The bloke in multicam at least. He shot me a couple of times. One shot was directly on the nose. Great shot. Thanks Taz for great sportsmenship. Lots of people could learn from you!!!
Back to top Go down
WhiteAce
NOOB
NOOB
WhiteAce

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:38 am

Ok.... not too much response Sad

Here is already the film we made!!! Enjoy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gazz
SERGANT
SERGANT
Gazz

Location* : Ballymena

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:47 am

Excellent video.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:22 am

YO BRO YOU AND THE GUYS ARE WECOME BACK ANY TIME - BUT NEXT TIME STAY FOR LONGER........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathcow
NOOB
NOOB
Deathcow

Location* : At home in front of the computer

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:56 am

I really missed a great event for sure. Thanks for the video Whiteace.

DC
Back to top Go down
Gazzakid
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
Gazzakid

Location* : Guns Owned - Mp5 - L85a1 - M4 - ACR - Thompson M1A1 - Mossberg Shotgun - Glock 19 - Sig Sauer P226 - L96A1.

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:00 am

White ace I was the one in the Multicam and shot you in the nose
Back to top Go down
Marksman Ed
NOOB
NOOB
Marksman Ed

Location* : Islandmagee

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:09 am

Damn, ragin for missin this Sad
Back to top Go down
WhiteAce
NOOB
NOOB
WhiteAce

Character sheet
1:

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:26 am

Gazzakid wrote:
White ace I was the one in the Multicam and shot you in the nose
\

Yeyyyy Very Happy

Good to know. Yeah you did a hell of a good job mate! Any time you come over to play on the main land, just tell me and I'll join you where you go mate!

Just keep the finger off the trigger as you don't wanna fire it Razz HAHA
Back to top Go down
Gazzakid
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
Gazzakid

Location* : Guns Owned - Mp5 - L85a1 - M4 - ACR - Thompson M1A1 - Mossberg Shotgun - Glock 19 - Sig Sauer P226 - L96A1.

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:53 am

Yea mate I'll happily join u buddy. I like to run around a lot.. as i ran around like a dog.. U had a really good game buddy I was having a hard time keeping track of you mate. Big Ron said he would come to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION "GENESIS"   OPERATION "GENESIS" - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPERATION "GENESIS"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5